Non-Rotational 35X7 Compacted 2160 Grade IWRC Wire Rope
Catalog (SKU) Number: 35X7
- The 35X7 class wire rope is a non-rotaional wire rope. It is mostly used for main and auxiliary hoist lines in mobile and tower crane applications. The highest avialable rotation-resistant wire rope on the market, it is excellent for all single and multiple line reeving applications. Designed to be used with a swivel.
- The 35X7 class wire rope offers the highest rotation-resistance by laying 12 strands around a core in one direction and 16 strands around the first set of strands in the opposite direction. When under tension, the opposing rotational forces work in tandem to create the highest avaialble rotation-resistance.
- Using a lang lay construction it reduces interlocking while spooling onto multiple layer drums as well as interstrand and interlayer knicking.
- The 2160 grade 35X7 is the highest strength per strand avialable.
- Also avialable in millimeter sizes.
- Manufactured in accordance with RR-W-410 standards.
- Mill test certifications available upon request.
- Nominal breaking strengths slightly vary by manufacturer.
- Most sizes available in import and domestic.
- Product Specifications
- Related Products
|NON-ROTATIONAL 35X7 COMPACTED 2160 GRADE IWRC|
|SIZE (IN)||APROXIMATE WEIGHT PER FOOT (LBS)||BREAKING STRENGTH (LBS)|