Grade 100 Alloy Lifting Chain (Imported)
Catalog (SKU) Number: RC-040
- Made from heat treated alloy steel.
- Designed for use for overhead lifting and where extreme weight rating is desired.
- Meets all federal specifications for overhead lifting chain.
- 25% stonger than grade 80 chain with lighter weight per foot.
- Standard finish is poweder-coated high visibility green paint.
- Proof tested.
- Design factor is 4:1.
- Product Specifications
- Related Products
|LIFTING CHAIN GRADE 100 CAM-ALLOY (IMPORTED)|
|SIZE (IN)||PART NUMBER||WORKING LOAD LIMIT||WEIGHT PER FOOT (LBS)||LINKS PER FOOT||DIMENSIONS (IN)|
Filter by Category
- Power Tools
- Shovels, Rakes, Hammers, Axes
- Pliers, Wrenches, and Cutters
- Electricians Tools
- Tool Belt
- Bench Equipment
- Material Handling
- Areosol, Paint, Lubricants, Sealants, Caulk
- Aerosol, Paint, Lubricants, Sealant, Caulk
- Hose and Hydraulic
- Measuring and Leveling
- Bending and Prying
- Ladders and Scaffolding
- Wire Rope and Rigging