Hole Saw - Cobalt Tipped
Catalog (SKU) Number: MKM-HS
Master Cobalt® Bi-Metal Hole Saws. Premium line of professional quality bi-metal hole saws feature an M3 high-speed steel cutting edge, electron beam welded to a tough steel backer. Caps stand up to abuse and punishment, yet are lighter and easier to use than those of competitors. Cutting depth is 1-1/2" (38mm). Arbor required.
Features & Benefits:
- Positive rake teeth provides better chip clearance
- 1-1/2" cutting depth will cut through a 2 x 4
- Requires a separate arbor.
- Variable pitch teeth reduces friction and heat
- Expanded gullets allow for faster cutting and increased blade life
- Better tooth match for better chip clearance and smoother cutting
- Reinforced tooth flank makes teeth stronger for longer life and resistance to tooth strippage.
Applications: Wood, plastic, machinable metals, stainless steel alloys, nail-embedded wood
- Related Products