Rotation Resistant 19X7 IWRC Wire Rope
Catalog (SKU) Number: 19X7
- The 19X7 class wire rope is recommended for hoisting unguided loads with a single part line. It is not intended to be used with a swivel.
- The 19X7 class wire rope offers excellent rotation-resistance by laying 6 strands around a core in one direction and 12 strands around the first set of strands in the opposite direction. When under tension, the opposing rotational forces work in tandem to create excellent rotation resistance.
- While having a superior rotation-resistance compared to 8X19 class wire rope, the 19X7 has smaller wires which more susceptible to damage from abrasion. Careful and regular inspection of 19X7 for broken strands or wires is highly recommended
- Standard finish is bright.
- Manufactured in accordance with RR-W-410 standards.
- Mill test certifications available upon request.
- Nominal breaking strengths slightly vary by manufacturer.
- Most sizes available in import and domestic.
- Product Specifications
- Related Products
|ROTATION RESISTANT 19X7 IWRC|
|SIZE (IN)||APROXIMATE WEIGHT PER FOOT (LBS)||NOMINAL BREAKING STRENGTH (LBS)|