General Purpose 6X19 and 6X37 Class Wire Rope (Brite and Galvanized)
Catalog (SKU) Number: 6X19/6X37
- A 6X19 class wire rope contains 6 strands with 16 through 26 wires per strand. Our 6x19 class typically has either 19 (6X19) or 26 (6X26) wires per strand. It is a general purpose rope most commonly used for wire rope chokers and other rigging. 6X19 and 6X26 offfer great abrasion resistance and crush resistance when spooling.
- A 6X37 class wire rope contains 6 strands with 27 through 49 wires per strand. Our 6X37 typically has 36 wires per strand. It is a general purpose wire rope with excellent flexibility for spooling. With the smaller wires per strand, the trade off for excelelnt flexibility is reduced abrasion resistance.
- IWRC (Independent Wire Rope Core) wire ropes offer more crush resistance when spooling while FC (Fiber Core) wire ropes offer more flexibility. FC wire ropes are not as crush resistant when spooling compared to an IWRC wire rope.
- Manufactured in accordance with RR-W-410 standards, preformed, right regular lay. Galvanized wire rope is drawn galvanized.
- Available in import or domestic.
- Mill test certifications available upon request.
- Nominal breaking strengths slightly vary by manufacturer.
- Product Specifications
- Related Products
|GENERAL PURPOSE 6X19 AND 6X37 CLASS WIRE ROPE EIPS GRADE (BRIGHT AND GALVANIZED)|
|SIZE (IN)||APROXIMATE WEIGHT PER FOOT (LBS)||NOMINAL BREAKING STRENGTH (LBS)|
|FIBRE CORE||WIRE CORE||FIBER CORE||WIRE CORE|