Galvanized 7X7 and 7X19 "Aircraft" Wire Rope (Imported)
Catalog (SKU) Number: 7X7/7X19
- Manufactured in accordance with international standard ASTM A 1023 and federal specification RR-W-410.
- 7x7 construction is a medium flexible wire rope ideal for rigging applications where some flexiblity is needed. It is a strong, medium flexible cable commonly used for lifelines, fencing, and safety railings. There are 7 strands and each strand contains 7 individual wires for medium flexibility.
- 7x19 construction has excellent flexibility commonly used with winch lines, garage door cable, exercise equipment, fencing, and safety railings. The flexible construction includes 7 strands with 19 wires per strand.
- Excellent general purpose wire rope offering flexibility and wear resistance.
- *Although 7x19 is typically referred to as "aircraft cable", it is not intended for for aircraft use unless actual ARICRAFT GRADE is specified and purchased.*
- The galvanized finish provides medium resistance to corrosion, though not as much corrosion resistance as stainless steel wire rope. The trade-off is that galvanized wire rope has a greater breaking strength than stainless steel wire rope.
- Domestic and true AIRCRAFT GRADE available upon request.
- Custom color and nylon jacketing available upon request. Minimum footage requirements apply.
- Other sizes, construction, coated stainless steel available upon request.
- Mill test certificates available upon request.
- Right hand regular lay with indepented wire rope center (IWRC).
- Product Specifications
- Related Products
|GALVANIZED 7X7 AND 7X19 WIRE ROPE AIRCRAFT CABLE (IMPORTED)|
|SIZE (IN)||PART NUMBER||CONSTRUCTION||WORKING LOAD LIMIT (LBS)||BREAKING STRENGTH (LBS)||APROXIMATE WEIGHT PER 100 FEET (LBS)|